Sunday, January 2, 2011

The LOVE list




Just a few things that im head over heels with! <3

1) Boticario de Havana Hand Cream by Archipelago Botanicals. A truely luxurious hand cream; it takes good care of those pesky hangnails and cracked itchy skin, that the drier weather imposses upon us. Not only is this the BEST hand cream Ive tried- to date, the scent is something so heavenly. Hard to describe, I would say its citrusy, yet with some sort of pine smell? (Okay so I'm not the best at describing scents)  Definitely not sweet, but truely invirgorating and absolutely lovely.




2) La Perla J'aime Perfume. My god I cannot get enough of this scent!! As soon as I put this on my mind decsribes it as sophistocated, feminine and sexy. It's described as: "Floral chypre, with fruity and sweet notes of litchi, raspberry and caramel...Bergamot, pepper and litchi open the composition. Intense Egyptian jasmine in the heart, acompanied by lotus and raspberry. As it develops, the fragrance becomes sweeter and darker, as musk, caramel, amber and patchouli come to the scene." I've never found anything like this, LOVE IT!




3) Play it Proper Beauty powder from MAC. A stunning light pink with a slight sheen that compliments my crazy pale NW15 skin tone. At first I wasn't excited for anything about the MAC Stylishly Yours, but after seeing this baby in person it was LOVE. (Image courtesy of Temptalia.com)




4) Pink Prism Diamanté Watch by Guess. Thanks to 30% at Guess stores the week after Christmas, this lovely jewel is now MINE! I've never beem a huge watch person but this.. well it's amazing. Sadly there is no Hello Kitty on the face, but a girl can't have everything now, can she?

5) Laurita Mini Clutch by Guess. Keeping with the Guess theme,  I picked this up at 50% off, a great deal! So I know what you're thinking.. wow is that ever tacky looking! But I seriously love it. I got this to use as a makeup bag to keep in my school bag. I think it makes the CUTEST makeup bag.. now as a night out clutch? Hm.. not so much!




6) Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Imaginaire from Chanel. Such a lovely lipgloss,a soft pink that's very smoothe and creamy feeling, I hate glosses that are overly sticky (Im talking to you MAC LIPGLASS!) this is the perfect in between, not too sticky, and not too liquid that it dissapears within 30 mins of application.




No comments:

Post a Comment