Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review on Chanel Precision Lotion Confort


                                                                                   

A silky soothing toner with "comfort" + "anti-pollution" with no alcohol. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Well it just might be.. Now I have been a skincare junkie since being in the Beauty Industry (althought thats not my profession anymore.. hello being a student again!) and I have come into contact with many skincare brands.. some good.. and well, some that aren't. Darphin, a trusty staple in my medicine cabnit has yet to dissapoint me.. Aveda.. well, I'm definitely not a fan. So how did this Chanel toner hold up to my high expectations?

I know smell can be a big deal for most people, the scent is quite clean and somewhat refreshing.. nothing pungent and overwhelming. The feel on my skin is quite nice.. the fact that it's alcohol-free is a huge thing for me (alcohol in skincare is not my friend) I dont feel like it's the most moisturizing toner I've come across, but my skin doesn't feel tight and feels comfortable for the most part. I also like the anti-pollution aspect, I live in a big city thats overcrowded and overly polluted; now I can't say I can tell a difference with the "anti-pollution." As long-term pollution causes skin to age, and at my age I have little-to no signs of any aging. Therefore I like to think of the anti-pollution as a preventitive measure.

I believe this toner could work with various skin- types, normal to combination, dry and sensitive (side note: The sensitive toner in the Chanel line contains alcohol which I found odd. I think sensitive skin would benefit from the Lotion Confort more- just my opinion) People with lots of excess oil might need to find a different toner, as well as people on a tight budget for skincare (Chanel = $$$)

Overall it's a decent toner, I can't say I've seen a huge change in my skin since using it (about 2 months) but I do like it, especially the "anti-pollution" claim. I'm undecided if I would repurchase, as Im not sure it's worthy of it's hefty price tag. Again, it's nothing particularly special, but if you're in line for a high-end toner then this might do the trick.


Leighton's rating: B

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for an informational blog for Lotion Confort, I have the best Lotion Confort Products also you can purchase visit Sothys Lotion Confort

    ReplyDelete